400% Returns in a Year (CMP ₹83): Promoters and FIIs Buying this Multibagger Small-cap EV Charging Stock

Servotech Power Systems Ltd, specializing in advanced EV charging solutions, has unveiled major updates concerning convertible warrants and equity share distributions among exclusive investors, including promoters and non-promoters.

The board sanctioned the issuance of 89 lakh convertible warrants to specific investors at Rs 83.40 per unit. These warrants grant the right to subscribe to an equity share per warrant, with 25% payable upon subscription and the remaining 75% upon warrant-to-share conversion, set to transpire within 18 months of allotment.

The recipients of these warrants encompass Promoter Raman Bhatia and various institutions like Eminence Global Fund PCC – EUBILIA Capital Partners Fund, AG Dynamic Funds, Minerva Ventures Fund, Forbes EMF, and Coeus Global Opportunities Fund. Furthermore, the board endorsed the allotment of 42,50,000 equity shares, each valued at Re 1, to a promoter.

As soon as this news came out, there has been a rise in the stock for the last two days and the stock is moving close to its 52-week high.

EV charging solutions
EV charging solutions

Servotech Power Systems Year-After-Year-Performance

YearOpenCloseGain/ Fall

The company’s shares have been performing tremendously since listing and are giving mindblowing returns to its investors.

Servotech Power Systems Performance
Servotech Power Systems Performance Monthly Performance

Servotech Power Systems Compound Performance

PeriodGrowthReturns on ₹10kCAGR
1 Year421%₹52 Thousand421.14%
2 Years728%₹82 Thousand187.76%
Listing Day3148%₹3.2 Lakh338.86%
  • Within a year, this stock has given its investors an excellent return of 421%.
  • It has increased investors’ money 8 times in the last two years.
  • If you had invested Rs 10,000 in this stock at the time of listing, today the price of that Rs 10,000 would have increased to Rs 3.2 lakh.
  • Servotech Power Systems’ share price has grown with a CAGR growth of 338.86% since its listing.

Servotech Power Systems Profit & Loss Statement

Profit & LossMar 2019Mar 2020Mar 2021Mar 2022Mar 2023TTM
Operating Profit74591823
OPM %8%5%6%6%7%7%
Net Profit31141116
EPS in Rs0.

The profit statement of the company is also fine and is increasing year after year due to which the stock of the company is also continuously increasing.

3/5 - (2 votes)

Leave a Comment